At Bristol Family Eyecare, we appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to provide you with your best eye health and sight correction.
What to Expect
Here is what to expect and what we request from you in order to make your office visit effective and efficient for you.
It is a 5 step process and you will bein the office for approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
1. Initial Testing - A technician will complete tests the doctorneeds before the examination of your eyes
2. Doctor Evaluation -The doctor will examine the health of your eyes, your vision, address yourquestions, and provide advice and vision correction choices.
3. Optical and Contact lenses - If required, Optical will follow the doctor's advice and fill yourprescriptions precisely. When chosen, contact lenses will be fit also.
4. Pre-appointment and Checkout - We will schedule your yearly exam at checkout and collect any feesor co-payments from you on the day of service.
5. Your Scheduled Return - In the event you need to return fordiagnostic testing, at the request of the doctor, we will schedule for yourconvenience.
Bristol Family Eyecare“Committed to eye care excellence”