We are now Open with a modified schedule:
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm By Appointment Only!
Due to COVID-19 we are operating on a reduced/modified schedule in a controlled environment to protect our patients and staff. Please read over the following protocol before coming to the office and call or text us: 512-263-3937 if you have any questions.
If you are coming for an appointment:
- Please text the front and back of your vision and medical insurance cards and your driver’s license to our main number: 512-263-3937 at least two days prior to your appointment. Please submit even if you think we have your current information on file as we are required, by law, to verify each year.
- Please Wear a mask, you will not be admitted into the office without one and will be asked to keep your mask on at all times while in the office.
- Only the patient and their guardian or caregiver, if necessary, will be allowed to enter the office.
- Call the office when you arrive: 512-263-3937 and please remain in your vehicle until we are ready for you. An administrative assistant will complete your check-in over the phone.
- When the technician is ready for you, they will call and complete your medical history over the phone and then meet you in the lobby where they will do a contactless temperature check. (If your temperature is over 100° you will be asked to reschedule.) You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering the building.
If you are coming for product pickup:
- Please call the office, 512-263-3937, when you arrive. We will get your name and the make, model, and color of your car and a staff member will bring your items out to you as promptly as possible. If you have been waiting for a considerable period of time, please call our office again so we can find another team member to help you. Please bring a mask and have it on so that we can hand your items directly to you.
If you need a glasses repair or adjustment:
- Please call before coming to the office and ask to speak with an Optician so that we can best meet your needs while still promoting social distancing.
If you would like to purchase new glasses:
- We advise you to call the office before coming so that we can try to minimize your wait. Our door is locked, and you will need to wait in your car until we can safely allow you into the optical while still promoting social distancing from other patients. We ask you to be mindful in your browsing and limit the number of frames that you touch/try on.
Ways we are working to protect you:
- We are running a modified schedule to space patients out and promote social distancing
- Employees will always be masked and will have a temperature and health check at the start of each shift. Employees are washing or sanitizing their hands between each patient.
- We have a thorough disinfecting process which is done before and after each patient as well as multiple times each day with special attention being devoted to patient areas.
- We have eliminated paperwork- all necessary information will be collected digitally or by phone.
- Please note that our bathroom is currently for Staff use only due to COVID-19 Safety Precautions, thank you for your understanding.