Book Your Eye Exam with Dr. Bristol Today!
Not your average eye exam! Not your average eye doctor! Discover what problems can be spotted with your eye exam or update your prescription.
Our optometry practice is equipped with state of the art technology & specialty testing equipment which allows us to detect, diagnose and treat many of the most common eye conditions at it’s earliest stages.
Discover How Bristol Family Eyecare Get You Seeing Clearly Again
Our team of skilled opticians is here to assist you with your eyewear decisions. The wide range of options available can make selecting eyewear a little overwhelming, but we have extensive experience in helping customers make the right choice. Whether you value style, durability or practicality, our optical staff can help you find the designer frames you’re looking for.
Comprehensive eye exams are comprised of a variety of tests, from simple ones like reading from the eye chart, to more advanced evaluations like using high powered lenses to examine the inner tissues at the back of the eye.
During Your Complete Eye Exam Dr. Bristol Will:
- Determines whether you need a prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Examines your eyes for common eye diseases
- Evaluates how your eyes work together as a team
- Evaluates your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Bristol Family Eyecare Location & Hours
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
As always, the staff was courteous and helpful. I appreciated how promptly I was seen and how quickly the visit was. One thing that surprised me was the fact that I did not get a new pair of contacts on the day of my visit. In nearly 20 years of wearing contacts (and visits with many providers), that has never been the case. I prefer to get a new pair of contacts at my office visit, rather than having to wait.