We are Open with a modified schedule:
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm By Appointment Only!
Due to COVID-19 we are operating on a reduced/modified schedule in a controlled environment to protect our patients and staff. All entry into our office is by appointment only. Anyone entering must wear a mask and have a temperature check and health screening prior to entering.
Please read the following protocol before coming to the office and call or text us with any questions.
If you are coming for an appointment:
- You will receive a text link with a digital HIPAA and Office Policy to sign as well as a COVID screening to complete. Please also text the front and back of your vision and medical insurance cards and your driver’s license to our main number: 512-263-3937 (Bee Cave) or 512-869-6586 (Georgetown) at least two days prior to your appointment. Please submit this information even if you think we have your current information on file as we are updating our system.
- Please wear a mask, you will not be admitted into the office without one and will be asked to always keep your mask on while in the office.
- Only the patient and their guardian or caregiver, if necessary, will be allowed to enter the office.
- Call the office when you arrive and please remain in your vehicle until we are ready for you. One of our staff members will complete your check-in over the phone including your complete medical history.
- When the technician is ready for you, they will greet you at the door where they will do a contactless temperature check. (If your temperature is over 100° you will be asked to reschedule.) You will be asked to wash your hands immediately upon entering the building.
If you are coming for product pickup:
- Please call or text the office to schedule your product pickup. When you arrive for your dispense appointment please call the office and let us know you are here. We will get your name and the make, model, and color of your car and a staff member will bring your items out to you as promptly as possible. Contact lenses will be dispensed curbside; glasses will be dispensed/adjusted in the office or done curbside if we cannot accommodate you in the office at the time of your arrival. If you have been waiting for a considerable time, please call our office again so we can find another team member to help you. Please bring a mask and have it on so that we can hand your items directly to you.
If you need a glasses repair or adjustment:
- Please call before coming to the office and ask to speak with an Optician so that we can best meet your needs while still promoting social distancing.
If you would like to purchase new glasses:
- Please call the office before coming so that we can schedule you an optical appointment and minimize your wait. Our door is locked, upon arriving you will need to wait in your car until we can safely allow you into the optical while still promoting social distancing from other patients. All frames that are touched/tried on will be sanitized- our Optician will direct you where to place frames that you have touched or tried on so we can be sure that they are properly disinfected.
Ways we are working to protect you:
- We are running a modified schedule to space patients out and promote social distancing.
- Employees will always be masked and will have a temperature and health check at the start of each shift.
- Employees are washing or sanitizing their hands between each patient.
- We have a thorough disinfecting process which is done before and after each patient as well as multiple times each day with special attention being devoted to patient areas.
- We are running air purifiers/uv air sanitizers in patient areas.