Patient Health & Safety
How We’re Serving Our Community
As leaders in healthcare, Bristol Family Eyecare has taken significant steps since March of 2020 to uphold our mission and continue to serve the Bee Cave, Georgetown, and Lakeway communities while simultaneously responding to the spread of COVID-19. With new, more transmissible variants of the virus surfacing, the pandemic continues to be a fluid situation. We will continue to closely monitor it as we remain vigilant in our commitment to keeping our staff, clients, and their families safe.
Read on to learn more about our most up-to-date safety protocols, service and programming changes, and the various resources we’re providing to ensure our clients continue to have access to the highest quality eye care in our region.
How We’re Keeping You Safe
- We’re committed to protecting your health amidst ongoing COVID-19 concerns. For your safety, we have implemented the following policies:
- For the health and safety of our staff and patients: we require that our staff wears masks.
- All of our exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each appointment, and our waiting areas are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are experiencing symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment.
- We have reduced our seating capacity in the common areas to encourage social distancing between our patients.
- We require the use of hand sanitizer for both patients and staff members. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in all treatment rooms.
- We use UV sanitization on each of our frames in the optical areas.
- For product purchases, you can simply call us to order, and we will provide curbside delivery. If you need help selecting products, please set up a free analysis with one of our experts!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
After you arrive to our office, please check in with our receptionist and relax until your provider is ready to see you. We’ll have sanitizer available at the front counter and in each treatment room for you to maintain hygiene throughout your appointment, and will fully clean each room and surface before and after your appointment.
For any further questions or clarifications about our COVID-19 precautions, please contact us below.